Forest Schools Experience 2017
Forest Schools is an inspirational process, that offers All learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.
Forest Schools aims to promote the holistic development of all those involved. During the Forest Schools sessions, ALL participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore and discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world.